Our Annual General Meeting, held in May each year, is an “enhanced” version of our monthly general meetings.
As always, we’ll have an informative guest speaker along with some CFUW business. Also this year:
- a buffet-style dinner (with starters, choice of hot entree, sides, and dessert) and a cash bar
- the launch of our 100th Anniversary celebrations — both CFUW National and Graduate Women International turn 100 later this year!
- a “Year in Review” and 100th Anniversary slide show
- a preview of our new members directory which is soon to be part of a members-only section on our cfuwstratford.ca website
- thanks to all our volunteers and the installation of our new Executive
- and door prizes!
The guest speaker is Dr. Nicole Blanchett Neheli of Sheridan College who will discuss how social media data are being used to target audiences, what personalized content might mean for democratic discourse, and how everyone can take responsibility for what they share.
LOCATION: The Queen’s Inn
DATE: Tuesday May 28th
TIME: 6:00 pm
Members: Please contact Lois Battle (contact information on your membership list).
Guests: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org